There is a lot of self-publishing out there is it's very difficult to choose one because all are very competitive. But you may find profesional self publishing companies at https://theindependentyou.com/. You won't have the ability to enroll with any self-publishing company before you agree to a particular set of stipulations.
Some of them are listed below:
- If you are presented with any arrangement, ask yourself, what is in it for me?
- Is the writer demanding exclusivity, which means that you can not introduce your publication to other companies for distribution? Can you finish a contract without even risking penalties?
- Particular self-publishing companies will permit you to publish just eBooks. Others have both physical and eBook printing choices.
Image Source- Google
- It makes great sense to enroll using a high-value platform that can help expose your name to the broadest possible reader-base. Have a look at statistics and discover the number of titles a particular platform has helped the market. Additionally, consider geographical policy.
- Consider the control you are given to see issues like the look of your name. You most certainly wish to combine a stage that is not overly stiff with its publication formatting and layout requirements.
- All significant self-publishing companies will provide guidelines that you can read to know all that is required of you as a writer.