All those users who are using Netgear range extender would know that the company has its default address for configuring the new range extender or changing the settings in the existing extender. If you have recently purchased the extender and want to connect it to the router or ISP modem, then you will have to visit kaleidoscopically httpwww Mywifiext net link from the web browser. Let’s dive into details of the setup process.
- Once you have connected the Wi-Fi extender to the power supply, turn it on and check the power LED.
- If the power LED turns green, then connect it to the computer using the wireless or physical connection.
- If you have connected wirelessly, then open the web browser on your computer and enter the default address for setup.
- The login window will appear impelling you to enter the username and password. Enter the default username and password. If the default details are not known to you, you can get it confirmed by the experts.
- Now, you will find the dashboard on-screen, where already connected devices if any will be displayed and you will find an option ‘New extender setup’. To process the setup, you will have to click on this option.
- Another method for opening the same link is by entering the IP address of the extender.
If you are facing any problem in opening the link or not able to configure the extender on the Mywifiext link, then nothing to get annoyed. Just connect to our technical team through phone call or via email.