Ensuring that your garden furniture is always clean and well-maintained important to always have a beautiful and stylish garden, especially because parks are often used as a place for parties, meetings, and setting up various family activities.
However, you need to remember that garden furniture is made from various materials, and proper cleaning and maintenance methods will depend on the type of material made of a piece. You can hire furniture cleaning in Oshawa via https://prestigecarpetcleaning.ca/furniture-cleaners-oshawa/.
Image Source – Google.com
1. Get rid of dirt and other natural particles such as branches, flowers, leaves, and dried bird droppings through the use of small brooms or brushes with nylon feathers. You can also use a leaf blower to get rid of fallen leaves and dirt that has piled up on your furniture.
2. For additional protection, apply some thin car candle coats in the exposition area of your plastic or metal garden furniture.
3. However, make sure you are careful to avoid placing sealants on the screw because the wood will contract and develop over time, making it more difficult to tighten them if needed.
4. Remember that regardless of the type of wood used, all your wooden gardens and outdoor furniture must be stored in the room during the winter.
5. Closed wooden furniture can be washed with water and light detergent. If you need to rub the dirt and dirt, you can do it gently. After that, you can rinse using a low-pressure garden hose.
6. Make sure you regularly check the condition of your painted metal furniture. Look at rust or bubbles on the painted surface. Bubbles and other deviations usually appear if there is rust under the paint. If you see some, consider restoring your furniture before their condition worsens.